- The performance detergent brand leans into ad targeting and influencers to ramp up its launch across more than 500 locations.
- Walmart in April became the exclusive retailer of Kinlo, tennis star Naomi Osaka’s direct-to-consumer suncare brand, bringing the lineup of products for people with melanated skin to 2,500 of the retailer's 4,700-plus stores.
The Canadian startup recently celebrated the opening of its XMarket grocery concept in Chicago, its second store in the U.S. and sixth globally.
- An initiative uniting multiple media service providers, including Vibenomics, Mood Media, Sellr Technologies and FuelMedia TV, expands access to digital audio and display inventory.
- Grocery giant has united dozens of CPG brands for a gaming-themed “Points Rewards Plus” campaign.
- Wearable red noses returned to Walgreens stores in April as the centerpiece of the retailer’s eighth annual Red Nose Day campaign.
Industry News Briefs