- Despite a looming recession, a recent consumer survey from Deloitte found that shoppers plan to spend half of their holiday budgets during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year.
- DTC faux eyelash brand LoveSeen has launched a line of 95% recyclable, vegan lashes exclusively at Target.
- LG Electronics launched an immersive pop-up experience showcasing its premium Signature brand at a South Korean arts center, where it recently sponsored two shows.
- Described as “inspirational destinations,” Best Buy’s immersive format includes dedicated demo areas, brand shops including for Lego and more space for Geek Squad services.
- Advertisers can reach Kroger shoppers using the retailer's first-party data and evaluate results from Snapchat’s ad formats.
Industry News Briefs
Most Popular Articles
In an August Learning Lab, Chris Perry discusses how the BevAlc category, despite its current local restrictions, offers retailers incremental and profitable growth opportunity which will favor the brands and distributors who proactively create omnichannel joint value.