- Walmart in April became the exclusive retailer of Kinlo, tennis star Naomi Osaka’s direct-to-consumer suncare brand, bringing the lineup of products for people with melanated skin to 2,500 of the retailer's 4,700-plus stores.
- We dive into all things beauty — from online to in-store — with Lianna Cabrera Tonner of L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics.
Instacart has integrated FoodStorm’s software into the Instacart app to make it easier to offer online ordering and delivery of catering items.
- The buy now, pay later fintech company opened a pop-up shop in Los Angeles focused on supporting its mission-driven merchant partners in July.
- An initiative uniting multiple media service providers, including Vibenomics, Mood Media, Sellr Technologies and FuelMedia TV, expands access to digital audio and display inventory.
- The Canadian startup recently celebrated the opening of its XMarket grocery concept in Chicago, its second store in the U.S. and sixth globally.
Industry News Briefs