- Member ExclusiveCabinet Health launched updated versions of its glass pill bottles and refill pouches exclusively at Target.
- L’Oreal’s luxury beauty brand tied in to National Lash Day on Feb. 19 with a campaign featuring TikTok videos on digital screens inside Canadian malls.
Edwards will take a journey through pop culture topics and cover multiple topical areas from content, data, mobile, AR/VR/AI, the evolution of social media and the future of voice, vision and touch.
This year's inductees are executives from CVS Health, Mattel and Treasury Wine Estates.
A consumer study from Veylinx shows increases in Gen Z viewership and in overall product demand, with Doritos Dinamita, Michelob Ultra and E.l.f.’s Halo Glow outperforming other brands tested.
- Member ExclusiveStanley launched a sunset-hued New Year New You tumbler collection exclusively at Target in December.
- After a successful pilot, SpartanNash will expand the use of Simbe's autonomous inventory robot, Tally, at 60 additional stores.
- Recent retail news includes Kroger's CEO saying its merger with Albertsons would mean lower prices and higher wages, and Walmart Canada making its Lunar New Year promotions more inclusive than ever.
Industry News Briefs