- The Path to Purchase Institute compiled a roundup of activity that caught our eye from an increasingly crowded field of players.
- Our 27th annual survey finds commerce marketers concerned about navigating inflation and the economy, while also trying to figure out how to leverage the promise that retailer media networks bring.
- Member ExclusiveTarget rolled out a Tabitha Brown line of vegan food and cookware on Jan. 8 as its third of four planned limited-edition collections with the social media influencer.
- Retailer's 84.51 data analytics subsidiary is an early collaborator with Catalina's Reach Extender, which extends digital deals via relevant printed offers at checkout.
- We asked participants in the Path to Purchase Institute's annual Trends survey, "For any retailer media network you have worked with, rate its performance in the following areas ..."
Industry News Briefs
Most Popular Articles
In an August Learning Lab, Chris Perry discusses how the BevAlc category, despite its current local restrictions, offers retailers incremental and profitable growth opportunity which will favor the brands and distributors who proactively create omnichannel joint value.