- The buy now, pay later fintech company opened a pop-up shop in Los Angeles focused on supporting its mission-driven merchant partners in July.
- Coca-Cola Co. is running an exclusive sweepstakes at Albertsons Co.’s Jewel-Osco that awards one winner with 21 tickets to the Six Flags Great America theme park plus passes for reduced wait times and meals.
A look at Gen Z’s loyalty, back-to-school shopping and the connection between ‘fueling’ and consumer spending.
Five reasons you should join us in Chicago this fall for our flagship event.
Walmart in April became the exclusive retailer of Kinlo, tennis star Naomi Osaka’s direct-to-consumer suncare brand, bringing the lineup of products for people with melanated skin to 2,500 of the retailer's 4,700-plus stores.
- Path to Purchase Institute and Retail Leader teamed with Vizit on a research report examining the challenges and opportunities in creating visually engaging experiences for the online consumer.
- Instacart has integrated FoodStorm’s software into the Instacart app to make it easier to offer online ordering and delivery of catering items.
- An initiative uniting multiple media service providers, including Vibenomics, Mood Media, Sellr Technologies and FuelMedia TV, expands access to digital audio and display inventory.
Industry News Briefs