- Member ExclusiveMars Inc.’s brand ran a movie night purchase incentive with Amazon for the fourth year in a row.
- Attending Shoptalk next month? Join P2PI for a free evening of networking, drinks and light bites on Monday, March 18, at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, after a day of learning.
Recent retail news includes Target launching a private label with lower price points, and Amazon Fresh offering customers a chance to reserve regular pickup and delivery times.
At the May event, Edwards will take a journey through pop culture topics and cover multiple topical areas from content, data, mobile, AR/VR/AI, the evolution of social media and the future of voice, vision and touch.
The purchase of the TV manufacturer and its advertising business would enable Walmart advertisers to connect with and serve shoppers in new ways, including TV and in-home entertainment and media experiences.
- Revlon has collaborated with Redecor to introduce shades from its lipstick collections to the design simulation game for players to decorate their virtual spaces.
- Member ExclusiveProfusion Cosmetics is selling a limited-edition collection exclusively at Walmart called "It’s a Vibe."
- Take our one-question survey to share what industry events you plan on attending this year.
Industry News Briefs