- Recent research from Collage Group shows that most LGBTQ+ consumers think brands’ efforts to woo their demographic come across as insincere.
- Member ExclusiveLove Wellness, a DTC women’s wellness company focused on personal care, staged experiential events and leaned on in-store and digital activity to celebrate its launch at Walmart in the summer.
With the help of multiple brand sponsors, the retailer created a fully stocked mock grocery store as the site for MrBeast's latest video challenge, "Survive in a Grocery Store."
On Feb. 6, 2024, P2PI will bring an event designed to help CPGs, retailers and marketing professionals navigate the complicated retail media arena to Toronto.
- Peacock Premium is now available for free to all Instacart+ subscription members in the U.S.
- $300 million this year is for store renovations, including clearer navigation, new aisle markers and enhanced signage and displays at 55 locations, among them the retailer's “store of the future” in Ontario.
- Member ExclusiveRevolution Beauty tied in to the 20th anniversary of the Warner Bros. movie by launching a cosmetics collection inspired by the Christmas film exclusively at Walmart on Nov. 4.
Industry News Briefs