Path to Purchase Institute Member Benefit!
All Path to Purchase members have free trial access to a cutting-edge technology from 3M, and will receive a one-time 50% rebate off the purchase price for one 12-month unlimited-use subscription.
What is VAS?
3M Visual Attention Software (VAS) is artificial intelligence that helps your creative win the first glance, and helps get your creative approved.
VAS simulates an early phase of human vision and predicts what people are likely to notice when they first glance at your creative, but before they're aware of what they're looking at.
Upload your designs, photos, or mock-ups to your VAS portfolio, analyze them in less than 10 seconds, and get 5 VAS reports. VAS helps you:
- Gain consensus on visual priorities.
- Inspire decisions and support recommendations with science.
- Streamline the review and approval process by reducing subjective feedback.
- Audit in-store scenes to identify attention-getting areas and objects.
- Pitch new projects and customers.
Upgraded Premium Details
- Path to Purchase Institute members get two (2) full VAS credits to analyze two images and download the PDF report and 5 VAS report image JPGs.
- Path to Purchase members get a one-time 50% rebate when purchasing one 12-month unlimited-use subscription.
3 Product Options:
- Web application – the standard tool for marketers, consumer insights, merchandisers, and designers. Use it on your computer and mobile devices (with internet access) using a modern browser. Annual license: $550/user/year ($225 after one-time rebate)
- Adobe® plug-ins for Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD – a new way to access VAS for content creators while using popular Adobe tools. Annual license: $100/user/year ($50 after one-time rebate)
- Full access to both the web app and Adobe plug-ins. Annual license $600/user/year ($300 after one-time rebate)
- Purchases must be made online using a major credit/debit card. Transactions are processed by PayPal and the confirmation email serves as your proof-of-purchase document.
- To request your one-time 50% rebate, contact 3M and share the email address used to sign up for your free account.
- VAS subscriptions automatically renew in 365 days at full price. You can cancel your subscription at any time within your account profile. You will still have access to VAS through the purchased period.
What You Need To Do
- Sign up for a free trial account in at http://vas.3M.com/P2P/. Your email address is your username.
- Use your 2 free trial analyses
- Use the pop-up to select the annual license you wish to purchase
- Complete the forms and payment information to complete your purchase
Contact 3M at [email protected] to request your one-time rebate. Please share the email address used to sign-up for your VAS account to help us confirm your purchase.
Use VAS Within Your Workflow
VAS provides five results in just 20 seconds, plus downloadable reports and images.
VAS simulates human vision when we first glance at an image or scene, but before we're aware of what we're viewing. VAS is calibrated against actual eye tracking studies and comparisons to academic image databases in the first 3-5 seconds of viewing.
Here's our Validation Study