- Revlon has collaborated with Redecor to introduce shades from its lipstick collections to the design simulation game for players to decorate their virtual spaces.
- Member ExclusiveProfusion Cosmetics is selling a limited-edition collection exclusively at Walmart called "It’s a Vibe."
The regional grocer's retailer media network has partnered with Stingray to launch contextual, audio-enabled advertising tactics across 194 stores across.
At the May event, Edwards will take a journey through pop culture topics and cover multiple topical areas from content, data, mobile, AR/VR/AI, the evolution of social media and the future of voice, vision and touch.
In her new role, 15-year Mattel veteran Krista Berger will lead product and brand marketing for Mattel’s dolls category globally.
- Recent retail news includes Target launching a private label with lower price points, and Amazon Fresh offering customers a chance to reserve regular pickup and delivery times.
- Take our one-question survey to share what industry events you plan on attending this year.
- The purchase of the TV manufacturer and its advertising business would enable Walmart advertisers to connect with and serve shoppers in new ways, including TV and in-home entertainment and media experiences.
Industry News Briefs