- As marketers build out their social commerce strategies, here are five tips for brands to maximize their share of an industry estimated to hit $1 trillion in the next three years.
- Wearable red noses returned to Walgreens stores in April as the centerpiece of the retailer’s eighth annual Red Nose Day campaign.
We present a roadmap to the future of retail, adapted from Wunderman Thompson Intelligence’s “The Future 100: 2022” report.
- Grocery giant has united dozens of CPG brands for a gaming-themed “Points Rewards Plus” campaign.
- Walmart spotlighted new SKUs from Unilever’s Dove Body Love collection this spring in stores and on Walmart.com.
- Walmart is continuing to beef up its retailer media network by adding features and self-service capabilities through new partnerships with four e-commerce ad platforms.
Industry News Briefs